5 Nov 2009

Hadrien Ballion, our newest team rider




Well, as Hadrien is french, first the french text version:
Hadrien a rejoint  la communauté Lightning Bolt: ancien rider Mada, il represente notre jeune communauté de pures Surfeurs!!
Son style, son engagement et son humilité représente parfaitement l'esprit Lightning Bolt d'aujourd'hui.
Bienvenue Hadrien!!!!!!!!!!

And now in English:

Hadrien just joined Lightning Bolt team riders. He’s a surfer currently located in Bordeaux, 18 years old, and he usually surfs Lacanau, Hortin, Carcan and Cap Ferret.
His style, engagement and humble personality represent perfectly the Lightning Bolt spirit.
Below his last contest results:
WELCOME TO THE TEAM HADRIEN


And now some more about Hadrien:


Nickname? Why did you get it? Pigmée because i am a small guy.

Birthdate:20/11/1990

Hometown: Hourtin Beach

City: Hourtin / Bordeaux

Married, Single or Engaged? I have a girlfriend Justine.

Pets:Yeah, 2 cats
School? Second year in the sports university
Hobbies and other sports: Music, party, snowboard and cruising with friends.

Favorite Spots in France: The beach break in Hourtin and the powerful beach break the south.
Regular or Goofy? Goofy
Surfboards: RT surfboards: 5’9’’ / 5’11’’ / 6’2’’ / 6’5’’
How long do you surf? Why did you start it? I started 11 years ago, because in the summer I am already on the beach and I love the sea.
Coach, do you have one? What’s the importance? Yeah, Pierre Lagarde is really important for me, because he always motivated me for anything (competition, training...)
Favourite Surfer: Rob Machado, Clay Marzo and Adrian Buchan
Surftrips already made and planned: Portugal, Spain and Canary. Indonesia planned for 1 month.
Wave Types? All the directions when they are 4 feet. And I like the powerful waves with barrel.
Best spot in the world where you’ve been? Supertubos, Lobos in Fuerteventura and Hierro in Canary islands too.
Favourite Manoeuvre: Barrels and aerials.
Biggest wipe out: In a huge Supertubos (Peniche, Portugal), I was in the impact for the set.
Why Competition? Because it makes me progress, but I don' t want professional career, i prefer  to travel and freesurf.
Physical Maintenance? Which complementary sports or activities? I practice Boxe and train every 2 days
The surf and the Environment. Do you take part on any programme for protecting the beach? No i don’t have time, but I clean the beach 2 times a year.
Advice to whom is starting to surf: Take your time and have fun.
Sponsors: Lighting bolt, Matuse, Mundaka optic, Rt surfboards and Home spot surfshop.
What’s your idea of Lightning Bolt in the surf world? What made you accept our support for 2010? It’s the first surf brand in the world and the one who represents better the surf for me. Because I like to help Lightning Bolt to become better known in France.
Surf Objectives in 2010? Make one other trip, make good pictures, a little video and do some contests for my last year pro junior.

Conservative or Liberal? Liberal
Soccer Team? Girondins de Bordeaux but I am not a fan of soccer.
Favourite Meal? Curry chicken and all with spices.
Alcoholic Drinks? Which Ones? Sometimes, I like beer, rhum and whisky coca
Dramas or Comedies? Comedies, I hate dramas
Movie of your life: Good morning England, 300, La vida loca...
Favourite Quote: Don't worry be happy
Favourite Bands or Musics? I like Hip-hop and Reggae, Nas, Coolio, oxmo puccino, damien marley and collie budz.
Which bars and discos do you recommend in your hometown or current city? the surf bar in hourtin and the BEC in Bordeaux.
Urban Tribes? Hippie, Punk, Fashion, Rasta? Hippies are funny but I am not like them.
Are you against gay marriage? Why? No, I have nothing against them.
Who inspires you? Nelson Mandela, Mohammed Ali and many others.
Are you supersticious? Tell us one example. I like when the days begin good.
If you could have dinner with anyone famous, who would you choose?  Anyone as long it is funny and cool.

Ps: To keep in touch with him, visit his website: http://www.myspace.com/hadri33



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Drid you are the best!!!